Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's Next ?

HELLO PEEPOS :)

Okay engagement, done. whats next? Wedding of course ;) OMG so ex-fucking-cited! weeee :)))

Few weeks before my engagements, we were having problems with my reception venue. but the its all settled now :)

WHERE? .... 


TAADDAAA


BUKIT KIARA EQUESTARIAN AND COUNTRY RESORT!

hahaha siap promote kan? anyway im having a garden wedding by the poolside. so it should look like this.






so now, the add on budget is the freaking canopy. kenapalah malaysia ni punya weather unpredictable! which is RM450 per canopy and of course la my canopy nak yang arabian pastu ada LED light. haha yes very over the top like baby would always say. but hey im only getting married to you once, Arief Farhan Rahim! i deserve the right to be picky!

My doorgifts is done! Literally. Dah dapat idea. maybe i can ask Ainee's fiance to help me with some drawings :D

next, my venue for akad nikah is done. YEAY! i kahwin dekat IPOH! my hometown! woohoo! Arief said my dad can close a mosque for us. HAHA. gila hebat kan boyfriend i? opps tunang lah! i keep forgetting that he's my lawfully binded fiance. hehe!

Lagi? i nak pakai burung dekat kepala. okay~ not exactly a bird. but bird lah. Like SJP wore in Sex and the City. Dont have the idea of it? Here it is :)

isnt this breathtaking?




OH YES! WEDDING DECORATOR! Spoke to Arjuna Cipta. Grrr harga mahal gila. Seriously sometimes when i look at his quotation, i rasa macam ridiculous. anyway, trying to talk him through my budget. i just love their artwork. i want them! i want them!

what else? Boutonnieres, tablescape, bouquet. soo many things to do.  

FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW CAN YOU HELP ME, PLEASE :(

ish tak malu mintak tolong orang! haha

See ya soon lovers.

toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Cantik nak mampos Headband tu.. Wajib pakai ok. Absolutely stunning, drop dead gorjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,can i know where do you find that canopy?it is so beautiful,is that RM450 with the chairs and tables?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi vicky, u can try ask from makeawishbabies. As I just use their services, but not for wedding. Their prices are quite reasonable.

    ReplyDelete